untitled ------ photo journal


These photos take my breath away-
I took them April 16th...

For Boston

So many thoughts.....
I just couldn't seem to get anything written
I post the photos now,
Because they are beautiful to me

And remind me that, if you look closely
New life is struggling
Pushing its way through
Always

The struggle always rewards us with beauty













 









----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

April 30th,

It's been awhile~
Forgive me for lack of posting
I know I will look back and wish I had
Been better at it

My second marathon awaits me this Saturday
Shiprock
'Hot and bare'
I dubbed it- as if to knock it down to size
Lots of opinions from friends on this one
Knowing smiles,
Always reassuring I should do it at least once.

I struggle to get the training in,

Life is pressing all around -
It's good

Lots of runs come and gone
Treadmilled mostly

And some early Saturday runs
A rush to finish
No time to relish

Hurry home

Life's waiting for muffins, eggs and kid activities
Professional schedulers needed to sort this stuff
And laundry
Always that

This time around
Marathon training was tough
Tough to want to
Tough to get to
Tough

I don't want pity
Or trite words said to make people feel better than they should

I just want to get it done

I'm nervous

Nervous like when you're getting ready to deliver baby number 2
No longer naïve
You know what you're in for

And it's scary

Exciting-
That too
Because you know you can,

Checklists
Things you told yourself not to forget for this time

Ready?

Check.....



...........To be continued.......
 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

13.1 Montage

It's happening

Stretch