I give up and give in

I give up

It's been months now- seeing a footpath on the side of the road and having this feeling that I should be on it. 


 

Driving, and finding myself thinking this road would make a good run route

Measuring time in how many miles I could have run... 

Oh me- 

I think I'm a runner
It makes me laugh- I'm not one to describe myself in sporting terms- 
Like I'm some athlete or something- but here I am wishing I was that girl I just passed jogging it up the hill....

Surely this is some weird cold weather induced phase

I stall things by making a list of what I really should pick up before embarking on this whole running thing again... 

Things like socks- 
yeah I'm out (my kids realized I bought the good stuff and slowly started stealing them- then losing just one of each pair they stole) 

I've got one pair of running shoes left- I really think I should have two... 

Silliness like this- 
Then I realized I used to run in my hubby's sweats and cast off T-shirts what was I stallng for?!?!! 

I finally just said it out loud
"I'm going for a run"

I think I said it with a lot of conviction, hubs was like "Ok..."

Best decision ever.

It felt a little wonky- but not bad- 3.8 miles weren't as lovely as I'd imagined- but I didn't hate it- and it felt good running an old familiar route. 


 

I've decided I love the telling of it too- and snapping a pic when I need to catch my breath- 
Do you mind if I throw a post or two down every now and again? 
I think I need this- 


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

13.1 Montage

It's happening

Stretch