Drive through chiro anyone?

Monday-
Oh Monday-

I so want to embrace you as if you were something special
After-all, you are my day off
And always give this
False sense of holiday

But more often than not
You punish me

Drop kids off at school
BlueSkyGirl
RunningMommaOf2
Are set to do another swim session
To get runningMammaOF 2
In ship shape for her triathlon

She worries about the swim
I offer to sign up for the tri
To make her look good
Picture me flailing helplessly
We laugh

They see me geared up
Ask what's on the agenda
"Easy 4 and hill sprints!"
I say
They are secretly jealous
I just know it

We part ways

I make a final decision
Route will start from home

Start is slow
I chide myself
"Are we walking or running today?"
I ask myself
Knowing full well
It is rhetorical

But my legs think otherwise
They think for a moment
Ummmmm "walking?" they say

I am not amused

I ask them again
"Are we walking or running today?"
This time
Out loud with severity
So they and all the world
Could hear my reprimand

But still they pretend not to hear

I push them to a run
They give up
Give out
Give in

Wonky pain in my back
Now hip
What's that?
Knee

I'm done

"Wiggle woggle" back home
If only I could see a chiropractor
I'd be back out in no time
Call hubby's chiro
Can't see me till Friday

Not good
Google drive through chiro

Just in case I could get a back pop
With an order of fries and a smile


















No dice

Sigh

Friday it is----






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

13.1 Montage

It's happening

Stretch