Coffee & The One Legged Wonder

Last week I ran on Monday.....
Yippee!
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
No run
I meant to, really did
But with hubby out of town last week, it just didn't happen.
Felt kind of bummed.
Friday AM found me drinking coffee
And chatting up a storm, squandering my morning run time.
It was worth it.

But soon the guilt was setting in.

Think my sis-in-law (aka: RunningMommaOf 2) has a sixth sense
Because not much later, I got a txt



Do I?????
OH YEAH!!!!!!

We met up at noon
Clicked the machines on
And we're off....
Conversation flowed between the usual stuff- work, kids- you name it-
The week had been a bit of a blur for us both- a little stress around the edges-
The run was perfect.

So were her new shoes.
I kept trying to snap a pic of them while she ran
They just POP!

But all I could get was the one-legged version of her-
She's just that fast

And I 'll leave you thinking she's an amazing One leg wonder
Cause- I'm still a little bitter she went shopping for them without me....

Bwahahahaha!
Happy Running!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

13.1 Montage

It's happening

Stretch