The NordicTrack Effect

Monday

I'm still crazy behind on my posts

But this one is a fun one to write

Monday I found my stride

It was the weirdest thing- I'm running along....

Doop-de-doop-
De-doop......                       

Wha.......t juuuuuuust happened?

It was the smoothest feeling
Clockwork

I found my stride
Flat found it.

It almost made me cry, but nah, I was too psyched
Felt like a kid again


Yep, just like a kid
A kid at my friend K's house....

It's the 80's
She has EVERYTHING-
  • A computer -back when personal computers were unheard of
  • A water bed-remember when those were the rage
  • Nordic Track
I was in awe
The computer was worthless to me, no clue how to play pac-man
The water bed hilarious- sit on the edge and fall in
Nordic Track, now THIS machine
The weight loss machine-of-choice for the well-to-do
This machine was magical
Pull the handles and ski yourself slim

Harder you pull- faster you go
Glide glide glide

Only today I'm no kid
And that Nordic Track's my magic stride

Who'd a thunk it

 Life's grand
And the walls are tumbling down
Happy

                                                                                                                                                            

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

13.1 Montage

It's happening

Stretch