Don't Touch That Dial!

Friday
Still feeling good about yesterday's run, Friday had me wishy washy on just what it was I would do as far as running goes.

Had my Friday Sis--in-law coffee meet-up, and chatted with BlueSkyGirl who came too.

Should have run right after that, but DH was coming home Saturday, and somehow I picked a guy that feels loved when he sees a clean house-

So- home it is for me-

You know- next time I might just go for that run first and get it over with-
The house cleaning/organizing thing simply droned on and on- I felt like I was wandering around my house sorting through misplaced stuff-

Very foggy- my memory of the morning-

Maybe it was the Clorox fumes-
Then all of a sudden it was 11:45
11:45- means time to retrieve Molly from kinder-

Molly in tow, my run is reduced to a tread mill session-

Molly is delighted, for somewhere along the way, we've started this tradition whenever we go to the workout place-of buying some sort of power bar or Gatorade and splitting it-

Lucky for her, the gal behind the desk upon hearing me say "oh-just pick something good" decided to pick the grossest, most expensive bar in the whole joint-

One taste, and I decide the bar in its entirety goes to Molls, who thinks me "the best mom ever!" only she's not a 'dull knife' when it comes to culinary delights- and with one bite- decided it was "yuck" and discarded the entire $3 worth in the trash-

Sigh

It's mill-er time for me-
I hop on board, and wait for the excitement to begin-

Usually I can conjure up a story-line or two, while I whomp away on the machine-
Usually it's me 'reading' people-
(Tell me you people watch too)
Trying to figure them out-
Are they happy or sad, why? Etc--- and create a little story for them - usually my stories have people living happily ever after and no one dies- haha

But today, I got nothin'

I do have ear buds-
So I plug them in to watch the minuscule TV

Now, before you judge-you have to understand, we don't have cable at our house- and although we have a newer flat screen- no free channels either- only decade old movies and odd Canadian sitcoms from Netflix (no offense Canada)

I'm mildly entertained when I flip through and find HGTV is showing "Bang For Your Buck"

Only I can't see the picture- there's a glare-

Hmmm is TV really worth moving to a less glare-y screen.....

I look around-

And notice the machine in front of me has a perfect picture AND I don't have to hold my head weird- it's actually quite ideal-

I hop off flip through- find my show and run in TV viewing heaven-

Until some guy got on it and ruined my whole scheme- arggggg

At least I got 20 minutes

Next time I need to bring a post-it note that says "keep moving- this machine is in use"!!!!

Overall- a decent run-
Ok not really,
This was a'bide my time and throw down some miles'-run

But, as I'm writing this on MONDAY-
And well, today is starting off quite grand!
HA-------
But that's for another post-



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

13.1 Montage

It's happening

Stretch