Can't Run 26.2- But I Can Run, and THAT my friends, is a gift!

ssdddlkflsdkf;sldkfj;sldkfj;sldkfjwoeifs;ldkj
slsdkj;sldkwoiefj
w;lsdjfowiefsldkf
sd[ojweflkwjeoqwiefjadld

so much is going through my mind

Registered for TC marathon





WHAT????
Yeah, I did.
I can't run 26.2

YET-
************************
Let's see,
What else...
Thought I was on the brink of an injury
went to the chiro
Zip-crack-pop

I walk out a new woman
Can it really be that simple?

No-
IT band still needs more working out
BUT my alignment is fixed
And THAT, my friends, is a crazy gift
Who knew?
I took a little jaunt of a run to find out
Where exactly my legs were on the wonky meter

The run found my legs a little scared
Tried to reassure them it would be OK
Promised them a foam roll session when we got home

On I run-
A friend drives past
Honk- waved & yelled  "Go Heather!"

Made my day
My legs begin to trust me
And THAT, my friends,
Is a good feeling

Think everything's going to be alright

Yep, I surely do~

Comments

Caitlyn said…
Great job signing up for a marathon! I don't know how he does it, but my chiropractor is my hero!

Popular posts from this blog

13.1 Montage

It's happening

Stretch