CRX & a swim just to pass the time

Tues-no wait
Today is Wednesday

Where did the week go?

Today is my regularly scheduled
Gym day
"Huzzah!"
She said,
With a slight bit of angst
In her voice

My morning had gone well enough
Surely this would too

My chart said 4 miles
I was itching for that run

But 2 minutes of treading
And I knew I should stop

This was not wimp hour
Self preservation
More apt description here

I wasn't
Sad
Worried
Discouraged

Just realized I needed to be patient

I really do feel it's
Alignment/muscle tightness
Issues

Saw a class getting ready to start in The exercise room
"yes,I think I will-"
"Thank you very much"

Turned out to be CRC Works
A short 30 minute core strength class














Hip hurt on round 1 of warm up
Then settled in
Felt good
I needed this

Before I knew it-
Class was done

Now what?

Swim it is

I did some water running
Worked on my
Non-existent kick form
Swam
Slow and steady

Felt good to
Let my body
Tell me what to do for a change

I felt kind
Kind is good too---









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

13.1 Montage

It's happening

Stretch