Feeling groovy

Been awhile since I've blogged
I have been running though

Monday night,
My Hubby could sense I was anxious to get out
"Go out for a run if you want"
He said nonchalantly
Secretly I knew he meant
"Would you hurry up
And go for a run already-
I want my happy wife back"

Loved him for that


The run was a 4 miler
It was dark
Most of it done on the track
The track closest to me is a clay track
I wore my Brooks Cascadias
I like these shoes-
They seem "no- frills"
A little on the hard side
But man do they grip
When going off road-

The track was in need of grooming
The clay gravel was full of grooves
Running 'potholes'
Kept me occupied as I circled
'Round and 'round

I experimented with running-
Inside track
Outside track
Worn trail type path track

They all were a bust

But it passed the time

And as I turned toward home
I felt happy
Yep
Feelin' groovy!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

13.1 Montage

It's happening

Stretch