Promise

Disclaimer**************
I am very behind on posts
I really really really like to blog each run
It gives me a diary of sorts
To go back to and remember

Last week was very hard
Very discouraged
Tired
Overwhelmed

I almost hit delete
So no one would know

But
The run you are about to read
Was the turning point

And thanks to that,
This week's training has been wonderfully perfect

So here goes
****************************************

Been tearing up a lot lately
Ran 4 days last week
Cried every time

Why oh why all these emotions-

My run Thursday night had me wiping tears again
Can't even remember why
Just remember thinking-
I can't go on like this

This is not me

AT ALL

I stopped

Just stopped


Walked

Felt like I was trying too hard
Trying to be everybody else

Then I thought about the first day running stuck

The day I just HAD to take a road and try it

Had to take a picture
Had to take it in
Found the joy
(go to post by clicking here)
So Thursday I stopped
Looked around

The trees on the boulevard
They're newbies too
Just like me

I pass them all the time
Taken a photo

Today
I saw buds
The promise of something
Alive
Vibrant

Like the runner I want to be

I can do this

I promise

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

13.1 Montage

It's happening

Stretch