The day after

I shouldn't be blogging about this. 
I'm hoping it doesn't jinx me
But hubs and I have started back at the working out thing. 

We just came back from Cali
And isnt' there something about California that gets your mind thinking---
Maybe it's the sun the sand and the waves. I don't  know- 
but here we are, driving back that long trek back from Cali to New Mexico, 
and we're chatting about being more consistent with our health goals.
 
Now mind you, hubs has no trouble with consistency and discipline and all that jazz
It's me...I'm such a goooooooood snoozer in the mornings 
I mean deep restful restorative things are happening at 4:45 in the morning. 
And that's when we need to be getting up and working out.

I'm thinking this is why some of that beauty is missing in my sleep.... hmmmmmmm

Isn't it the absolute funniest thing to see someone working out on their day 1?!?!
(Insert laughing/crying emoji) 

That was us

We were in it to win it! 
The workout was great
Harder than i thought it would be

But let's be honest, you don't merely take time off and come back from it unscathed

So fast forward to today

Yeahhhhhhhhhh- it's a yoga day
And I only made it through half.... 
So so funny- but it feels good to feel sore

Chat with me!!!!!
What did you do yesterday, and what did you follow it up with today?!?!?!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

13.1 Montage

It's happening

Stretch