It just might be laundry day

Goodness I just had to run- anybody else get the bug, even though you are stuck in the rut of non-running- have no business being on the road for lack o said running annnnnnnnnnnd....
It’s laundry day

Yep that was me... 
so so so sos sos sos
Yes, that is a cry for help... 
because I only had those cute spandexy leggings that you buy because they make you feel like a million bucks 
Only to get home to the reality that you should not be out in those things... and relegate them to pj status
That’s what was on the docket for running attire
Or jeans
 
Ladies and Gentlemen
I’m so glad this happened to me

Because I threw those puppies on
And went out and ran

 
And it was fabulous and wonderful
And it made me wonder
If every time I’ve snickered silently as I drove past someone in a not so hot running choice 
Maybe,  just maybe,  it’s laundry day

Can we just run with that from now on?!?!? 
Laundry day can cover a multitude of sins

And free us up to high five everyone for getting out 
Because it feels so good to get out!

I hadn’t run in a while- but it felt so good to just go
The sky was perfect
And my route is getting a little more familiar 
 
I still use photography as an excuse to stop
It seems like the right thing to do

 
Selfie? Why not—i cant hardly breath, I’m sucking air like crazy- that smile really is just me inhaling for all I’m worth.. 
but it is fun
Fun to get the bug to run and lace up

Who knows when the next one will be
I have this uncanny knack of jinxing myself with a blog post, 
But one thing’s for sure
The laundry’s done

You can thank me later...


 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's happening

13.1 Montage

Stretch