Getting schooled




















Can new shoes turn you into a runner?
I remember when my kids were little, they thought so
(insert giggle remembering them running around the house in their "fast" shoes)

Well, apparently that can happen to men in their 40's too.

Hubs buys a pair of running shoes he found on the sale rack, and suddenly he's running a couple miles a day for kicks.... funny how a pair of shoes can give you wings. 

I'm loving where we both are right now. 
We just celebrated 20 years together 
Wow- on paper that seems monumental.

But it's really just waking up each day choosing each other
And doing that day in and day out. 

Marriage is like marathon training 
some days you wonder what you signed up for
And the next you're on cloud nine growing and learning something new together
In our case there's a bit more cloud nine learning and growing than wondering
So we are a great match. 

But now he's a runner... 

Oh snap

I guess it's time for me to lace up and get out there too. 
So I'm picking back up this blog.

Because, while some run to eat
I run to write
If you're up for the journey
click the follow button or whatever it is that keeps you in the loop

If you've been wanting to hop back on the running trail- join me-
Just know- that invitation is a virtual high five for your choice to run
Not an invitation to run with me...I really like running by myself 
And yes, I'm older now, and getting better at being honest- not mean
So read this last paragraph again in a happy smiley voice- then high five yourself and get out there. 

Last thing- 
I'm finding It's never too late or too old or too anything to do a thing
You can learn and grow and get better any old time
All it takes is a little will and a lot of work 
And work is the magic maker




Find something you love and learn about it
Share it with others

School us on the good things. 

You never know who you'll inspire
My hubs just inspired me. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

13.1 Montage

It's happening

Stretch