Give me back my relish!

Wednesday, May 16th


It's been over three weeks since I last posted.
Not since I last ran...mind you-
Tho the running has been somewhat less than stellar as of late.


Life is here.
Right here.
All around me.
Some days I embrace the busyness of birthdays, school programs, recitals and field trips
Relish the little things - snapshots in time


Other times I see my life as pure chaos, and shy away from the madness that is motherhood
Then feel a little guilty for locking the bathroom door.


Running?
Hmmmm, yes, I should be doing that.
And have...... here and there.
Nothing to write home about.


So I haven't.


And that's really where the problem lies.


Pinterest running boards and Nike tell me that every mile matters.
If that's true, I'm a bit behind on sharing-


So, I'm back.
Back to show you a few things from the last 3 weeks runnings....
Back to tell you the madness and chaos and relish-y little things are so worth this journey-


















And that this journey wouldn't be complete with out a run or two.

You might as well lace up your kicks and get out there with me-

Relish the run!










Comments

erika hester said…
Hi,

My name is Erika Hester and I am writing to you from Team LIVESTRONG in Austin, TX. We are excited to announce the launch of the 2013 LIVESTRONG Austin Marathon and Half Marathon on June 1st! We wanted to reach out to run blogs such as yours to see if you would be interested in posting a Team LIVESTRONG blog on or around the marathon launch date of June 1st. If you are willing, I could email you a Team LIVESTRONG blog for you to use, but if you’d rather use a blog of your own that would be great too! Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help. Thank you so much for your time and consideration in helping to promote Team LIVESTRONG.

Erika Hester
Team LIVESTRONG
erika.hester@livestrong.org

Popular posts from this blog

13.1 Montage

It's happening

Stretch