New do and RazzyRoo!










It's amazing how fun a run can be when you have something new-

New route, new mileage, new ---anything!

Today I had two!

1. New hair-
I've been with Val for an eternity- at Hair Worx in Farmington,nm -- (call 8 weeks in advance to even TRY getting in- she's THAT good)

I trust her with my split ends-(and my roots)
she's simply amazing.

We share coffee, we share life.

I always just sit, and let her do her thing-

Yesterday we went SHORT!

My first thought was--- how am I going to run with this hair?

I knew I'd figure it out, because the new do was CUTE!







2. "Funky Runner" headband from razzyroo.com

As a 'newbie' runner, gizmos intrigue-- high tech, low tech, doesn't matter- anything to fuel the habit.

I have a laundry list of things I'd like to try/buy-- but at only 5 bucks-- the "Funky Runner" headband was an easy first! (plus the name cracks me up)



So here I was, all geared up- a baby 3 miles to log- and the morning, absolutely devine (I love that you can feel Autumn coming in the mornings now)

I had just finished a Combat Cardio class- so I had to hurry, get the run in and get home before the house woke up.

I chose my easy course, Kiwanis Park - and ran.

I thought I'd be tired having done a cardio group class beforehand, but it actually served well as a good warmup, my 'grove' came quickly-- no rusty start today.

Round and round I went- 6 times in all -
3 miles down, new do and "Funky Runner" making me feel cute!

As I rounded the last lap, the sky lit up with the most amazing clouds-














- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone




Comments

I luv your blog, are you training for a race? I luv connecting with local runners? And so glad you like the "Funky Runner" Headband! :-)
Heather said…
Thanks! I'm training for a half~ never really ran before, but now I'm hooked.

I love the "Funky Runner" headbands!
Awesome Heather, you know the Denver Rock 'n' Roll Half is in October and it's a blast!!!! Yes running is my addiction as well and I luv it!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

13.1 Montage

It's happening

Stretch