Almost a Teenager- apathy?

Well, it's here, the last long run before MY HALF- so close to 13, almost a teenager-

I'm a bit blah-

Not even a nervous butterfly-

Usually that means I will fail miserably-

Perhaps it is just my training keeping me calm-

I think I'm a bit sad- in a relieved kind of way-

Sad that this part of my journey is almost done-

Relieved that the next two weeks are more simple and relaxed.

What next? I can't stop running. I've just barely begun.

Part of me is frustrated that I am still very slow, the other side could care less.

The run has become this most amazing thing. You've got to try it- just a baby step here and there.

Walk,

Wog,

Jog,

Run!

Wish me luck-






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

13.1 Montage

It's happening

Stretch