Birthday Scramble




Today my first born baby girl turns 11. Amazing how birthdays make you feel old-
Old in a good way-

A birthday brings back soooo many memories. It only seems like yesterday- we were bringing her home in our little white truck- her car seat tucked in between us, each little hand holding ours-

*sigh*

Late last night I realized I'd forgotten a crazy card for her lunch- a tiny tradition started only recently- I try to buy a silly singing card for the kids to open on their birthday at lunch- they are cool for a day, as their friends gather to laugh and look-

Perfect opportunity for a baby walk.

Yes a walk-

And only about a half mile down and back-

I'm almost to the end of my training- my half is staring me in the face-

So off I go to one of the only places open at 5:30 our local lovely walmart.

I do love walmart- they always give me my milk on sale without me asking- and at 5-6 gallons a week, that's some savings.

Card isle found
Aren't sea upon sea of cards pretty?

Noisy crazy cards found-


Homeward bound-

Happy birthday Kate!




Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

13.1 Montage

It's happening

Stretch