Tick Tock The Price is Right

What is it about this time of year that turns me into a proffessional sleeper? 
Silly alarm clock~ Don't you know it's Fall?

Yet another lost morning~

When oh when would I run?  Then I remembered a quote I'd snatched from Pinterest last night:

What was my excuse?

Too tired, too busy- WHAT?

I chided myself for my laziness, and determined a suitable punishment- the dreaded treadmill-

Taught my kindermusik classes, and raced upstairs to 'get-r-done'.




I had 40 minutes until I had to pick up Molly from Kinder.

Chose a machine, but it didn't work.

Settled for the next one over.

Then it began... the whir and clank, blinking lights, and blur of the mini TV.
This is inhumane.
What do you look at when you run on a treadmill?

Look straight ahead, there's a clock~ tick tock~
Look down, and it's the Price is Right~

Oh joy.

My goal was 4~
On a regular run, 4 takes me an hour.  I only have 40min~ I pushed the lever, making my speed kick  up faster.

And herein lies the beauty of a treadmill.

Lever your way to a faster pace.  Your only choice is to keep up~

I alternated between the clock and the Price is Right.  Someone won a car and spaghetti sauce.

I won the satisfaction of getting a run in.

3.5~

Didn't have time to finish today.  I am busy.  Busy is good.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

13.1 Montage

It's happening

Stretch