Leftovers

So I have this running Chart

It's just like my alarm clock- always telling me what to do.

Sometimes I listen- sometimes I hit snooze-

This week was a snoozy kind of week.

So now I'm left with leftovers-
Two 4milers to be exact.

Dilemma.

Run tomorrow-Friday-4
Run Saturday -4

Or just get it over with and do 8 to rest up for Monday's 12--

Hmm

Keep you posted.

P.S.

Because my lovely computer died, I've been iphone blogging hunt and peck style---

This afternoon I somehow deleted a past post-(Put Up A Parking Lot post-maybe even more---)

Any thoughts on how to get them back?

I contacted the app helper people- fingers crossed-

Till then- why not plan your next run?







- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

13.1 Montage

It's happening

Stretch