That's the beauty- pics

Wednesday November 13th,

Another exciting run
Exciting, because I think
I've found a way to balance 
My love for not being crazy concerned about speed 
With my need to focus on it- 

No, I did not choose a life of schizophrenia,  
Tempting as that may be

Just toying with the idea of 
Planned run/walk training

I need to perhaps read a book on it

But for now, I've just set endomondo
To tell me to run for 5 minutes
Then walk for 1

I can do this
It feels like a game
And I run faster
Trying to get my 5 minutes in
So my walk break brings me to 
A perfect picture spot


I don't feel rushed
Or lazy 
Or anything

Just really content

Maybe I've found something that works for me

And that's the beauty of this thing called running

You're never done
Never arrived

Always something new
Something more
Something different 

Running is ever changing

Always beautiful 
Always gifting me with new happiness

Thankful

Blessed






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

13.1 Montage

It's happening

Stretch