Black Friday/Saturday Fog



Friday, November 29th

So this just happened
Signed up for Shiprock marathon
Yep
I know, I know, it was a hard one for me last year- (read about it here)

But two weeks ago
As the fam and I drove past shiprock on our way to Scottsdale 

I found myself
Wishing for a chance to run it again

Then the Black Friday discount link-

A marathon for $50?

Yes please

So I did it
Snapped me up a Black Friday marathon deal
-------------
 
Saturday, November 30th

The fog was amazing on my morning run

We don't get fog much here in NM

It felt like another world

Gave new meaning to the phrase
"Running in a fog"
Rather liked it
Not so derogatory as I'd perceived it must be

Glisten
Ice crystals
Sparkle

No way to capture it
To touch it, makes it disappear

You just have to believe me
It was amazing






 



 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

13.1 Montage

It's happening

Stretch