Brrrr

Saturday, December 7th

Brrrrrr- 
I had grand plans for a longish run today-

Well, longish for what I've been up to lately- I was thinking 7 would be nice

Then I slept in
And the laundry started screaming for attention
And -and -and---

I was back peddling from even stepping out the door 

Nope- 
Not giving in so easily today

Pawed through drawers 
Found some running gear
Threw it on

Annnnnnd we're off

Brrrr it's cold 
I brush it off and keep on going

Brrrrrr it's cold
What in the world is the temp anyway??

I check 
It says 23
I'm not sure if I should be impressed

It feels so cold
Especially for New Mexico
My arms burn and tingle
The wind seems to search me out

But the sky is amazing 
I love the clouds
The way they play off the landscape

Take a less traveled road

And catch my breath 
At a beautiful southwest entry
Decked for the holidays



So lovely

Just like this day

Brrrr it's cold
Only 5  in the books today
But I don't care

I know this is just the beginning 

There are many more to come

Can't wait










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

13.1 Montage

It's happening

Stretch