Old Spice


'Old spice' run
In which my entire run 
Was consumed with singing the old spice commercial (you really need to watch its wonky-ness)
Yes, I have focus issues
But
It does have a catchy tune
And you can change the words!

My favorite version was:
Old spice-
Take a look what you've done
You've gone and made a runner 
Right out of this one-
Old spice!

Yeah
That was a run alright---
I sang and sang and sang it
Complete with the raspy "Old Spice" chant at the end
Til
I got bogged down
In the contemplation that
Because
I do indeed buy my hubby old spice 
Does that make me some kind of weird mom- character... Like that commercial?
I mean, In my defense I only switched him to old spice as a joke- 
But it worked, smelled good-
And I can remember which one I get him, on account of the silly car name Denali
Or Fuji in a pinch- yeah, I like that one too
I smile, thinking how witty I am to remember which deodorant to buy, on account of a car- or vacation destination....

Annnnnd that's where the run fell off the wagon
Too much thinking
Too much worry- am I uncool?
Too much Old Spice---

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

13.1 Montage

It's happening

Stretch