The jog

Monday, March 31st

A buddy run
Molls is hands down the best running buddy
She cheered me on
High fived me
And made me laugh with her silly antics


For those of you not in the know-
This is how you run...





After showing off a bit and running circles around me
She stopped

"Mom," 
She she said in her serious 6yr old voice-
"Ummm... Do all moms ONLY know how to jog?"

I laughed, 
(I thought I was running) 

Then I told her, some moms were fast-
very, very, fast-
And asked if we should try to run like that-
 
She shook her head

"Naw---"

She was done 

She had more important stuff to work on 

Like handstands 

***
Love her


Loved the run
Or as she would put it- 
The jog




Comments

Tennille said…
She is so awesome. I could definitely use some cheering and high fives on my long runs!!!

Popular posts from this blog

13.1 Montage

It's happening

Stretch