Who ate all the Thin Mints!?!!!

Monday, April 2nd

Today I got to sneak in a run with my Sis-in-law, RunningMamaOf2.
We choose to run up college to the top entrance to Lions wilderness-

The run is chilly-
Grey
Windy
Brrrrr

We chat about running
Races planned
Her tri in 2 weeks! Eeek!

We talk about how proud we are of her Sis that just ran HER first half-
And how blessed we are with all the support and encouragement we have from friends and family.
We make it to the top-
I suggest we take a detour to the new BLM complex
It has fun winding paths and overlooks stone outcroppings and pinion-












I snap a pic
We get an endomondo peptalk from BlueSkyGirl
Then from RunningMommaOf2's Sis
Makes us smile

We finish out our run through Lions Wilderness- then home

I promise coffee and Girl Scout Thin Mints if we finish strong-
Nothing like a bribe to kick it in gear-
Our last mile is our fastest







I brew the coffee
And feverishly look for the Thin Mints
They were just here this morning-
I say, with my most reassuring voice
But no-
They have vanished

Stinkin' kids must have seen them on the counter.

RunningMammaOf2 says she'll settle for a cinnamon roll

I roll my eyes

I'm not like ViolinRunning- who whips them up on a whim just because it's Thursday-


Coffee it is

Sigh




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

13.1 Montage

It's happening

Stretch