I need to see you out there- that is all

Hey you--

Yes, 
you
Old guy with the fanny pack and white sneakers trucking up that hill, arms swinging 

You
Teenie bopper short shorts running to 'be seen'

You 
Stroller momma, with your magician like slight of hand reaching to reinsert a pacifier without so much as a hiccup in your stride

You
Big guy catching your breath at the light
Willing yourself to cross the road rather than turn back toward home

You 
Faster than fast couple training together
At record pace

You 
Inspire me

Please don't stop

I need to see you 
Dedicated
Smiling 
Undeterred
Fighting to not quit
Smashing personal goals
Out there

That is all




Comments

Tabitha Vigil said…
I love this!! You have inspired me on my running journey!! Which I have decided to add to my blog. Thanks!!

Popular posts from this blog

13.1 Montage

It's happening

Stretch