New trail

My little man cub had football conditioning tonight.

I raised my hand at the dinner table and said 

"I'll take you! Pick me pick me!!!"

'Cause
I knew it meant guilt free running time for me



I wore my new trusty running skirt sans capris- it was hot and I'm over being self conscious of the whole legs out thing... 



Deposited man cub at practice, 
And off I went- 

First stop- the park
It has a nice half mile path and lots of trees 

The run was easy 
People were happy 
Picnicking, playing 
I soaked it in
Legs out


Feeling almost confident
See my granny tan?!?
That's what I get for wearing capris allllll the time!

I ran that a few times, but soon tired of the rat race a half mile loop affords- 

I headed back
I thought I'd run the college
But as I neared, 
I saw this foot path 


I'd seen it before and always wondered
Today I'd find out where it went


Gorgeous

The footpath led to a full blown trail


The trail lay just outside Pinion Hills Golf course
I couldn't believe it

I ran as long as I could 
Till the clock called me back

It's going to be a great summer...
Yep it sure is







Comments

Tennille said…
I keep checking for a TCM post....and there's nothing. Come on!

Popular posts from this blog

It's happening

13.1 Montage

Stretch