Hill Run & shhhh don't tell the kids!

Hill run

Hmmmm

Don't know how I feel about this little part of a runner's training.
I do know that it has been missing from my schedule thus far.

Today I added it in.

A short run, packed with hills-

It was horrid and fun at the same time.

As the new year hits,
Goals are forming in my mind-
This surprises me- delights me-
No longer content to simply run.
This will be a training year.

One filled with hard things.

Like hills.

The whole time I kept thinking
"The kids would love this"

I thought about the secret gift I had for them
Tucked in the back of the car.

Shhh...

Don't tell them that this seemingly small gift
May just open up a world to them.

Health
Happiness
Togetherness

A gift, that will last a lifetime.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's happening

13.1 Montage

Stretch