Rite of Passage- The Pits


This week's crazy-
Christmas is closing in...
Kids are full throttle excited-
It snowed..

New Mexico snow is delightful.
A morning romp-
Then melt.

Kids loved the snow-
But jackets?
No-

I've been a bit scatterbrained in the running department
Yesterday I was frantic to get something in
35 minutes between appointments and a playdate
Treadmilled out a few miles.

*******
Folding laundry tonight I reeled in horror-
What in the world?
A slight discoloration~
Girls don't do that!

The horror turned to a bit of a grin-
Guess I'm in.





Please note:
these photos
have had the color tweaked
 to bring out said pit juice-
 purely for bragging rights only
I promise you-
 you can hardly tell...
And now that I've told-
I most likely will never wear this shirt again.
except for the fact that I'm wearing it
right now-
 in bed-
so that when my alarm goes off in the morning
I don't have an excuse not to get up and run.
*sigh*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's happening

13.1 Montage

Stretch