There's so much to do while you're waiting

 
Sunday, September 23rd
 
Well, it's happened.
My first born baby girl is now in Youth Group
 
And that means lots more activities
Including a once a month, get together after church
 
Kids hop on a bus for 2 hours of fun and fellowship
While parents run home for a spell, or run errands while they wait
For their 'big' littles to come back to the church to be collected.
 
All I wanted to do was go for a run
 
Hubby is a superstar
He agrees to taking two cars to church
That way I can go for a run while Kate's at Youth Group
 
It was a blast
 
I ran all over town.
 
And finished it off by running the library paths
 
I love that our little town thought it essential to not just have a library full of books,
But one full of beauty as well...
 
I also think I've figured out a lovely diversion on Youth Group night too!
 
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

13.1 Montage

It's happening

Stretch