Liebster blog awards

My Friend Pam, at boomerbackbeat.com
was so sweet to pass along a Liebster award to me the other day.
Thanks Pam!

boomerbackbeat.com




The Liebster Blog Award originated in Germany.
Liebster means dearest or beloved, and Liebe is love.

To me, the essence of this award is to encourage bloggers, with a little pat on the back- and allow them to, in turn, share some of their favorite blogs too.

Blogs should be ones that are newer, with smaller following--- But-
I just have to share my favorites without regard to size- Please forgive me if this is taboo!

Favorite blogs:

My first blog for today is from a fellow high school classmate
My Minnesota Jenny has found herself in India!- thanks to her hubby's work transferring him there.
I HANDS DOWN LOVE EACH POST!
You will too----
Jennyfromthebangaloreblock.blogspot.com
 



Next up- Run Street
Runstreet.com

Photobucket

This blog is a fun one.
Marnie does a great job posting workout ideas for your run, as well as cross training.
Always upbeat and positive, I look forward to her posts.


And then there's Second Year Mom
This is a lovely lovely blog......
Secondyearmom.wordpress.com


One of my favorite blogs this last year has just come to a close as Finn has now turned 3~
Jonalyn journaled her son's second year of life in the most beautiful way.
If you like her writing, she also has:
RubySlippers.org
and co-authors:
LetMeBeMe.org


Hope you enjoy these little gems-
And if you find you have a bit of a story to tell----
Why not start one of your own!
 Happy blogging

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

13.1 Montage

It's happening

Stretch