Catch-up/clean-up (photos... From unfinished blog posts)


I had a couple unfinished posts from the run up to TCM...

Rather than throw them away, I thought I'd share condensed versions-

1. Taper madness-
Oh the taper! I had no idea- it could be so crazy!
All i wanted to do
(and not wanted to do, for that matter)
Was RUN!

One day after I picked molls up from kinder, she asked to go for a run with me- soooo much fun-
I love that she wore my hydration belt, and thought that Cheetos were best for mile 1 fuel! 
She started off like a bolt of lightning- only to tire by the next hill -
I bribed her w the promise of a surprise - and coaxed a bit more.
Soon we were rounding the bend-
A lovely outcropping of sandstone towered above her- worth it!


Running with Cheetos???

Cheetos-and Nathans Hydration belt
Can we say SERIOUS runner?
Oh yeah!


Whoop! Whoop! we made it!






































































We chug home and stretch out on the floor- and talk shop- she likes my new socks because they're soooo soft

Absolutely LOVE the new WOOL Feetures!!!
















 
 
And my shoes-
"Look there's a dinosaur footprint on the bottom!- They must be fast!"


Look! It's a Dinosaur footprint!




















****************************************************
 
2. Telluride-
Gorgeous weekend
Hubby wanted me to run in higher elevation and run hills the weekend before TCM -
That made me smile-
I love that he even thought of it-
 
The weekend was magnificent-
The run tough,
Alot of walking to be perfectly honest
But utterly rewarding -
How can you not want to run with scenery like this-
Tall trees
veiw from our window


Kids loved the veiw off the patio









trees on fire with color






Gorgeous Lake view



































***************************************************
 3. The Runner
And then there's the photo I snapped a while back-
I have seen this guy 'noon' running now for  3 years +
I mean- he's so consistent-
He has no idea, but he had a part in me taking the plunge and lacing up
Seeing him everyday out in the elements made me realize that you can run no matter-
I waive to him now-
He makes me smile-
And you know what?
He'll probably never know the impact he's had .
 
Keep running
You never know who's going to be inspired
By
YOU!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

13.1 Montage

It's happening

Stretch