The 'run in' ---Moll's made me do it.....



Monday,October 29th

I've run a few times since my last post.
A little begrudgingly, I have to admit.

I think it's the season

dark in the morning

Dark at night

Thank heavens were close to  daylight savings
Or I think I'd go mad with all this darkness.

Today- same story
Wake up late
No early morning run

My littlest, Molly (5) hears me complaining
"Let's go to the workout place after school!!!!!"
Is her quick response

Love her for that
Love "the workout place" too, 
For making it fun for her to even want to go


Kinder is done at noon
We drive across the street
(I know- how convenient)

I pick up a magazine as I walk in the door
Never done that before, but I needed the diversion

Pick my usual machine
It's almost comforting to use the same treadmill each time

Nothing like an old mag and a treadmill

























My body and mind are on auto pilot
I peruse and 8 month old fashion mag
I don't even care that it's old
Flip flip flip
Run run run
It's therapeutic


I'm happy
Moll's is happy

Memories are made of this




Oh yeah--- This "happy day" brought to you by Molly!
thanks for encouraging me to get a run in-'sweet cheeks'!




Comments

Tennille said…
I'm needing a new bloop. The Loop is down but I read your stuff here. Come on! I need some running goodie words!

Popular posts from this blog

13.1 Montage

It's happening

Stretch