vanished-




runner ahead of me on the track running through the fog
My first 'running winter' is approaching.

A month ago I was petrified the cold would hamper my running efforts.

But after having run in snow flurries last Saturday, the worry is no longer the cold-

But visibility-








My mid-week training runs must take place before the sun gets up,
Or after it goes down-

Thursday we had fog-

Absolutely wondrous phenomena,
Not so wonderous on the visibility chart.

The photo above was tricky to get-
A fellow runner ahead of me on the track-
Visible for about 5 seconds-

Then vanished into thin air.

It's time to get creative-

I wouldn't have it any other way~


Fog on the field
First Frost!

Comments

Unknown said…
I LOVE the first picture you posted. I had physical therapy that morning and the fog was CRAZY!
Unknown said…
Lol-that comment was from Katie. Didn't realize it was under Dustin's google account. ;)
A Nomadic LIFE said…
I told you i had come by for a visit!!! It's Benjamin / HDRunner... as for one photo every run... you are following a gfreat tradition!!! I have a wonderful foulder called "Roads & Woods"! LOVE IT! So many ripe and precious running memories!!!

Popular posts from this blog

13.1 Montage

It's happening

Stretch