Blessed

This week something amazing happened

I got a late night text from NMrunnergirl
Asking if I still ran early morning runs

"Ummmm, no"--- I reply
"But I've been setting my alarm 4am-ish for the past month, 
In hopes that I will..." 

She's game
I'm game

Game on!

I can't tell you how fun it is to run with friends---

Ok- I'll admit, I was and am and can be a running snob- who likes to run by themselves-

Mostly because I am a slow, and I let that insecurity get in the way 

I'd forgotten how nice it is to be up before everyone else

To see the sunrise

To hear the birds telling you it's going to be a fabulous day

To chat, 
Solve problems
Share stories of how blessed we are to have great husbands
Great families
Fun kids

And great friends that run







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

13.1 Montage

It's happening

Stretch