I could learn a lot from him--

Saturday, on a whim- my DH signed Riley up for football- 

That was Saturday
Monday was conditioning

Time for mom's taxi







Boy deposited amidst other sweaty kiddos

It was time for me to get my run in

I chose to run a few miles in Kiwanis park
It's gorgeous
And the trees keep the sun off me

I love this park 
Reminds me of when I first started running
And it's half mile path made me faint with exhaustion-
 

Today I enjoyed it
Round and round I went
Til I tired of its beauty



Finished my mileage weaving through   the neighborhood

Then made my way back to the football field

Riley was at work 
Running hills-

I was in awe of my son
His tenacity
His will to do the work and well

I could learn a lot from him


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

13.1 Montage

It's happening

Stretch