Travelin'

Son's baseball team made it to regionals
Traveling is in order

Santa Fe

It's a chance to get away

We pack up
Drive

Arrive

Play

Wander old town
Architecture offers plenty Instagram photo ops 







I wonder wether my kids realize the history of it all

Sun

Ball games 

And an early morning run or two

One on my own, where I slept in and had to cut the mileage short for sake of time

One with another baseball mom about to run her first 5k
It feels adventurous running on vacation
Empowering 

Even though the route is running around the mall and SAMs club parking lots 
With an impromptu detour on a Frisbee-golf nature trail

I need new shoes

I need more miles

I need more speed

But that can wait
It's time to cheer 
Sight see 
And Family time 




And what a time to be had
Boys played well
Good sports under pressure 
Man, do we have good kids

2nd place
Not too shabby

Good job guys!
So proud







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

13.1 Montage

It's happening

Stretch