I run to blog

I run to blog

I've tried to separate the two,
But it's impossible

Planning a run
I think of the possible story
On the run I look for the surprise

Photos
Always

How else would anyone believe

Today I realized I didn't run yesterday
Hate to have 2 days between posts
Guess its the thrill of throwing words out
Like a kid that can't help but blow a dandelion

But Wednesday is my crazy day
I work til 11:30
Pick up my little Molly 11:45
Window of  3 hours
Then work again....

Good thing Molls loves
The play place at Defined Fitness
I had a run to log


Gazing down the long row of machines
I thought,
Pick your poison.

I really wanted to loathe and hate this run
Everybody hates treadmills

But here I was,
Guiltlessly watching Phineas and Pherb
No one to judge

Only,
shoot- No audio
I'd brought my wireless headphones
No idea how to sync them

Sooooo
Like french fries dipped in ice cream

I watched Phineas and Pherb
Listening to Zumba radio



The thing about treadmills is there's no change in scenery
Unless you count the muted show that makes you dizzy

The weight lifting 30 something dude who thinks he's still a jock
Flailing around before he does his "big" lift.

The Michael Jackson music video streaming on the big screen

Yep,
That's what I had

Sigh

Kind of made me smile
This menagerie of trite entertainment

It was a good run
I pushed my pace

Yes,
I realize a treadmill pace
Is a cheater's pace
But still,
Every time I'm on one of these things
It builds my confidence to try harder outside next time

And I get to write about it
What could be better than that~










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

13.1 Montage

It's happening

Stretch