Piggies and Bling~


Ran 4 miles Thursday
Almost didn't

Had that inner fight

Having only an hour
What to do?

Grocery store run?
Load of laundry?
Log some miles?

But it was lovely outside
Miles won

I was in a rush
No time to gear up
You know
The important stuff-
Like
Pig tails
Headphones













And taking off this silly bracelet
It takes forever to put on....
Didn't want to take the time to take it off

As you can see by the photo-
That wasn't the best idea
It didn't last long

Now I'm running with that crazy thing in my hand

The run had me thinking
A million things


Tried to focus myself by taking a new road
Ahh the trickery

Made me smile
To think I'd pulled a fast one
On my Psyche

Oh the mind- and it's tricks it plays
Felt good to get him at his own game for once.

4 miles done.
Sans headphones
Pig tails

Clunking around with my bling.

Think I could do just about anything today~







                                                                                                                           c

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

13.1 Montage

It's happening

Stretch