New Year's Traditions

So I'm relaxing around the house this afternoon
When it dawns on me.....

I haven't run any miles at all this year.


Can't have that!
Haha-Happy New Year to me.....

Heading out,
Say to myself,
Think I  just started me a New Year's tradition!

First 2 miles were a bit sloggy
Chose my Asics Gel Nimbus-
Don't know why-
Maybe I felt sorry for them
Sitting in my closet
Holes in the toes
Next to my flashy Brooks
Cascadias & Flows

But there I was rounding out mile 3
And they felt good.

Since I was running 'old school' shoes
Why not an old route?


 
 Gorgeous....

7.5 miles down in the books for 2012

Now off to another New Year's Tradition~
Dinner at the Chavez's-
Menu: Prime Rib


I just love traditions.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

13.1 Montage

It's happening

Stretch