Photo Op

Well, it's happened.
I have an injury.
I've been in denial for about 2 weeks now, just running through the pain.
My Friday run confirmed it.
This weird limp /jog that simply would not shake, solidified by pain even when I walk.

I am concerned that if I run this week, bad things will happen.

With a Saturday run out of the question, it's time to get creative.


I bribed the kids with the the camelback- Molly was game- Riley and Kate needed some coaxing, but I persuaded them.

We were off to Kiwanis.

Why don't I do this more often?

We walked, and talked, we laughed, we played.

*sigh*

I am happy.

I walk the park while the kiddos just clown around.

They are beautiful. I have to snap some photos.



 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

13.1 Montage

It's happening

Stretch