Backup Plan

SO ---
I'ts been Saturday since I even "walked".

I say "walked" sarcastically because it was only a mile or so, and very leisurely, as I had my kids in tow.

I'm a bit stressed. And when I get stressed I eat mini chocolates

(I like to eat foods that are "in season" and being as it's almost Holloween--you get the picture)

Oh, and I like to drink Coffee - I went 3 times one day last week- (and THAT is to keep this economy going- I always support our local Durango Joes & an occasional big Corp Starbucks



It's time for an intervention.
I need a Back Up Plan.

Let me re-phrase that-
I need to DO my back up plan.

Don't get me wrong, I'm full of great intentions, and ideas- but somehow implementing said plan is proving next to impossible.

I will never take running for granted again.

I WILL appreciate my broccoli and cheese lunch
I WILL revel in the wonder that is my elliptical
I WILL drink water, and lots of it.
I WILL pass out chocolate to my piano students so that it is out of the house.
I WILL NOT give up coffee- but I WILL make sure I deserve it!
I WILL surround myself with wonderful friends who keep me on track.

Speaking of great friends--- Look what we did last night~
CXWorks!
Nothing beats going to a workout class where you KNOW you're going to look GREAT trying to do side planks-
Than having a bunch of your friends looking just as great doing it too!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

13.1 Montage

It's happening

Stretch