How the iPhone changed my life

It's been a few days since I've posted.

Life is happening as we speak---

Honey is on yet another business trip-
Which means no early morning fitness classes at Defined.
No late night walks.
No running.

Not that I could run if I even wanted to. 
I'm still a little gun-shy on that front.
The last walk I took had me  trying a bit of a modified "wog"
And THAT my friends-is entertainment.
(will someone please stalk me so we can make some YouTube money)

Oh--- and my iPhone crashed-

OK- I crashed my iPhone-

Remember that first 10 miler I ran---when my phone went wonky?
The one were I thought for SURE that 10 miles was 13 or more---ha ha
(funny how "long" runs can mess with your head)
Especially when you don't have endomondo to track your miles as you go
Well, ever since, my phone has had a glitch- a message pops up saying something like-
"this accessory is not optimized for your iPhone....blah, blah, blah"
AND I blew a speaker out-

I finally got fed up with the madness and took matters into my own technically challenged hands.

I pressed the phone reset button on iTunes.

I am BRILLIANT-

PHONE LOOKS LIKE NEW!


NO contacts
NO apps
NO calendar
NO Notes-
No Face book-
NO PINTEREST!!!!!!!

Oh, MY!

So, after some deep breathing and  meditation techniques
 you know- where you chant affirming things to yourself like:
"do not cry"
"do not panic"
"do not hurl"
I took some NyQuil and pulled a RazzyRoo Funky Runner over my eyes
(did you know they make great Diva sleep masks?) and went to sleep.....

Morning came,
and with it the realization that this nightmare was not a drill, but mine to maneuver through.

Best Buys Black Tie warranty doesn't look so much like a scam now---
New iPhone is ordered;
My cost- a big fat goose egg $0.00.
This is the best news I'd had all day-
The worst:
My phone would take 3-5 business days to get here.

Just HOW does one live without their iPhone?

I know that sounds soooooo eye roll worthy,

And I have lived in perfect oblivion before I took a bite of the 'Apple'
But do you realize what that phone has done for me?

It counts my calories, and cheers me on if I want it to, when I exercise.

It let's me Craigs' list on the fly-

Want to read a book?  Sure thing-

Pay gross receipts while waiting to clock in for work- no problem.

Phone book? Mine looks it up, and asks if it can dial the number for me.

look up a recipe on it in Walmart to remember that silly obscure ingredient you told yourself not to forget, but some how now can't remember- oh yeah- that too-

I mean to tell you, this is as close to organized as I will ever be.

Even let me parking lot blog while waiting to pick up Molly from Kinder-

*sniff*

And don't even get me started about streaming Pandora night and day- changing genres on a whim- How else can you listen to the Zumba station without feeling you owe an apology to Ella, Bing, and Nat?


*********************
I used the elliptical last night, while I watched a few Netflix reruns of "Say Yes to the Dress"
Did some crunches-
Old school leg lifts-

I could have posted these amazing exercise feats to Face book,
But it looks so much better when an app automatically brags for you-

*sigh*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

13.1 Montage

It's happening

Stretch